ATTENTION BAND TEACHERS
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL TROMBONE STUDENTS:
Are you tired of not winning the audition? Do you wonder what and how to practice in order to be great? Band Directors, are you frustrated over your inconsistency of your trombone sections? Do you wish they will play in tune? Want to know the secrets of playing jazz? Wondered what the professional trombonist does to be great musicians? I will teach you this and other secrets professional musicians use so you can perform like a pro!
This camp is for you if:
- You want your trombone students to know how to play in tune, tone, and in time
- You want to know how to audition for All-Region & All-State Band and win Higher Chairs
- You want to unlock the secrets of Jazz & UIL Jazz Audition
- You want to learn from a professional touring trombonist, University of North Texas Graduate (Degree in Trombone Music Performance) who studied under world renowned Professors, Tony Baker and Vern Kagarice. And an experienced certified Music Teacher of Middle & High school band.
This camp isn’t for you if:
- Your happy with a mediocre sounding trombone section
- You like working harder than smarter
- You’re not willing to change and think outside the box to improve your playing
- You don’t want to be a great musician
After attending the camp you and your trombone students will:
- Have materials and tools to practice trombone efficiently and effectively
- Tune quickly within an ensemble and solo performance
- Learn techniques to study jazz improvisation and prepare for the Jazz UIL auditions
- Mesmerize audition judges to win higher chairs with their new knowledge
- Know the North Texas trombone techniques to practicing, sight reading, double & triple tonging, tone production, fast mute changing, and more!
“After years of auditioning and never making All-City Honor band, in one lesson, Mr. Sexton’s showed me how to audition, and for the first time ever, I made 2nd Chair”! ~ Trombone Student at Townview Magnet School
Calvin Sexton presents Trombone Intensive Day Camp
WHERE: Yvonne A Ewell Townview Magnet Center
201 E 8th St # 237, Dallas, TX 75203
**SPACE IS LIMITED***
1 - EASY PAYMENT OF $79.00 PER STUDENT
- In addition, this course includes?
- Trombone Intensive Workbook
- Q and A hangout session
- Mp3 recording guides
RECEIVE COMPLEMENTARY SELECTIONS FROM Calvin Sexton’s Inner City All-Stars Album
Your transformation to greatness is right around the corner. With dedication, an open mind, and the passion to want to understand music, you will be unstoppable. I cannot wait to be your guide as you take the first step to greatness.
International Touring Artist | Educator | Band leader of Inner City AlllStars